Thursday, October 16, 2008

Diablo valley has everything for your horse good life

Having horses on your property is enjoyable when you own real estate in the Lafayette, Danville area.
My older son used to love taking care of them, even late at night when the new born colt wanted to play.
Not only they fertilize the soil of your orchard or your vegetable garden, but what a saving on gas, and extreme pleasure, to ride your horse, go down the next valley to visit your neighbor and friend in the late afternoon. This is what I used to do in the early 80's.
The thing is I enjoyed so much talking about all our realization around the property and the community news that I got caught by the night. Lucky me it was full moon. So I decided to visit little bit longer with my friend. Finally just before midnight, it was time to go home. Sure enough, I was so tired that I fell aslip on my saddle. The next thing I remembered was waking up, on the horse, in front of my house.
Roxanne knew the way, and safely ended this journey.

No comments: